Medical Receptionist, Priory Medical Centre
2 x Full Time / Part Time
This role will receive, assist & direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way. The role will also provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone. This role will be a front of house role.
Morning shifts may start at 8.00am and afternoon shifts may end at 6.30pm. Please only apply if you can work these hours as you will have a mix of morning and afternoon shifts.
Main duties of the job
- Receiving patients consulting with members of practice team
- Handing completed repeat prescriptions to patient and checking names and address.
- Be able to cover all reception position as necessary
- Process appointment requests for today future appointments from patients by telephone and in person.
- Deal with visits requests
- To have a thorough knowledge of all practice procedures.
- To work in accordance of written protocols
- Pulling/filing notes for surgeries and update as necessary
- Filing post in medical records
- Photocopy as requested
- Registrations of new patients computer data entry and medical records.
- Process patients change of address computer data and medical records (have knowledge of practice area.
- Process repeat prescription request in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Clear rooms after surgeries
- Ensure building security have thorough knowledge of doors/windows/alarm.
- Any other tasks allocated by managers
Please apply at the following link: